If you need a new cookware set, this is a great price for this one! We found this Martha Stewart Mixed Material Cookware Set for just $124.93 (was $500)!
Get your Martha Stewart Mixed Material Cookware Set HERE
The Martha Stewart Collection brings together the best of cookware fabrications for today’s kitchen in a 12-piece set that includes enameled cast iron and stainless steel pieces, plus a carbon steel cookie sheet.
- 2.5-qt. stainless steel saucepan and lid
- 3-qt. stainless steel sauté pan and lid
- 8-qt. stainless steel stock pot and lid
- 10″ stainless steel nonstick open fry pan
- 2-qt enameled cast iron Dutch Oven with lid (Blue or Red)
- 12″ enameled cast iron skillet (Blue or Red)
- 7″ stainless steel steamer insert fits 2.5qt covered saucepan
- Carbon steel cookie sheet, 15.7″ x 10.8″ x 0.7″
- Stainless Steel cookware is safe for gas, ceramic, glass and induction cooktops; oven safe to 400°F (except glass lids) and safe for use with metal utensils
- Cast Iron cookware is safe for gas, ceramic, glass and induction cooktops; oven safe to 500°F. Not for use with metal utensils.
- Carbon Steel cookie sheet is oven safe to 440°F. Not for use with metal utensils.
- Nonstick fry pan is metal utensil safe
- Created for Macy’s
- Includes stainless steel cookware vessels with glass lids, cast iron pieces, and a carbon steel baking sheet
- Stainless steel cookware is dishwasher safe. Hand wash the enamel cast iron cookware and the cookie sheet