Meijer accepts manufacturer, Catalina manufacturer, Meijer, Catalina Meijer, mPerks, internet, and competitor coupons within certain guidelines.
- Meijer accepts manufacturer, Catalina manufacturer, Meijer, Catalina Meijer, mPerks, internet, and competitor coupons within certain guidelines.Coupons must be presented on or before the expiration date
- All coupon terms and conditions must be met and validated by the checkout register
- Customers may use up to one manufacturer/Catalina manufacturer coupon with one Meijer/Catalina Meijer coupon per item
- Two coupons of the same type may not be used toward the purchase of a single item
- mPerks offers cannot be combined with paper coupons (manufacturer or Meijer) toward the purchase of a single item
- Transactions cannot be broken up to avoid coupon stacking restrictions
- Separate checklanes will not be opened or designated for customers with large coupon orders
- Manufacturer coupons and Catalina manufacturer coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax on the full retail amount
- Meijer, Catalina Meijer, and competitor coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax only on the discounted price
- Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store’s trading area, for Grocery and or for Health and Beauty Care items
- Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store’s trading area for General Merchandise items only if the competitor’s price point is included. The item must be the identical item on the coupon for the match to occur.
- Meijer does not accept competitor coupons for beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, double and triple coupons, clearance, percent off, total trans- action discounts, special promotions, gift card promotions, limited quantity items, mail-in rebate offers, and going out of business sales
- Meijer reserves the right to limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of application of multiple coupons and/or promotion